Critical Thinking: The Soul of Effective Communication











When I be a leader at a workplace in the future, I need to be able to communicate clearly to give detailed instructions for people to carry a specific task out correctly. I cannot give instructions or talk to my superior and give them the wrong idea. I need to be clear because if they were to interpret my reasoning or logic or even message incorrectly, it may cost the company money and may even cost us our jobs.

Whenever someone tells me something or shares with me a particular problem, I need to be able to think critically. I must be sure of the logic, the reasoning and the emotions involved. I must be very fair and critical in weighing the pros and cons of every possible outcome. This will allow me to be well trusted by others and people will naturally put me into a better position about anything. It can also make my colleagues’ life easier.

Comments

Popular Posts